Poldrate Arts & Crafts Centre
- BOOKING will open for Term 1 2018 – 2019 on Monday 20th August . Classes will starts Monday 17th September and runs for ten weeks to Friday 23rd November (unless otherwise stated). Class details will be published by 6th August in the newsletter which will be available on line on the website and in paper format in the Poldrate buildings and also in many Council offices and libraries. For dates for whole year please see notice boards.
- At the Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) held on 26th April in the Granary Building the next step was taken for PACC is to become a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation (SCIO). The committee will now apply to OSCR to take the next steps towards incorporation. The minutes of the meeting are posted on the notice boards.
- STUDENT EXHIBITION: Link to on-line gallery of works available HERE
- Lamp of Lothian have produced a short film explaining their work. The film contains some images of PACC members at work in various classes. Link to film
- Community Newsletter Term3-2018 now issued
- Tutors teaching at Poldrate have their own pages which contains all up to date information and a full course list for 2018. Each course listing includes any requirements lists you need to join their classes. There is more information about the tutors, details of their teaching style, and the work you will cover during the term. Also there is a list of what you will need for your first class. Click HERE to go to the tutors pages.
Poldrate Arts & Crafts Centre, located in Haddington in the wonderful Elizabeth Hamilton Buildings, offers a wide variety of arts and crafts classes and self-help groups for adults (16+ year olds).
Classes are affordable, small and friendly and accommodate a range of abilities. It’s a great place to meet other people interested in arts and crafts and spend time improving your skills, learning a new craft or just enjoying time doing something different.
PACC is run by volunteers. Classes take place in the Poldrate buildings which the Lamp of Lothian Trust allows us to use. Our total running costs are partly covered by the class fees that we charge so we are always needing to fund-raise.